About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL Technologies
The Commercial Real Estate (CRE) industry is at an inflection point. The technological disruptions that have already transformed retail, travel, and transportation have been slower to emerge here, but they are coming at full speed. JLL, a globally recognized leader in CRE, recognized these forces early, and is making massive investments in technology to transform both itself and the industry as a whole.
JLL Technologies (JLLT) is the tech arm of JLL, with the dual mandate of growing the company’s technology revenue while also driving market share and margin gains in our existing business. Our mission is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world's buildings, while enhancing the productivity and the happiness of those that occupy them.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst who has experience working with Data Integration and consolidation to join our Southern Europe cluster team working out of Madrid, Spain. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a dynamic and constantly evolving our Microsoft Azure environment and will be a key player in consolidating business data from Southern Europe Business into an common Global data model / repository.
What this job involves
Sound like you? To apply you need:
- Assume role as a Senior Analyst on Data Management within the Southern Europe Data & Information Management team
- Execute tasks within the full lifecycle on maintenance and evolution of the Data & Information architecture landscape within the company
- Guarantee that technical artefacts being delivered and rolled out meet the best standards on both quality, reliability and scalability
- Participate in all Agile Scrum events and proactively take action to pick up tasks within the team to ensure sprint deliveries
- Demonstrable exposure and knowledge on the following areas Data Management, Data Integration, Data Warehousing and Data Analytics subject areas
- Experience on development and maintenance of relational databases in Microsoft SQL Server / Azure SQL is core for the role.
- Experience on development and maintenance of ETL processes / Data Pipelines with Data Bricks (PySpark) is an fundamental skill
- Knowledge and practical expertise on developing and rolling out solutions using the following languages: Python & C#
- Exposure to Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services and Microsoft PowerBI is seen as a plus
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure is seen as a plus
- You love to solve complex problems, always striving to improve and feel passionate about data
- Ability to work in a team environment in a collaborative manner and act proactively to achieve team's goals following Agile Scrum methodology
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English. Ability to speak Spanish and/or Portuguese
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things. Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!