- Write high quality SQL code for data extraction and preparation
- Review and optimise existing SQL Code
- Collaborate with internal business teams (Marketing, Sales, Finance, Dealing Desk and Data Scientists and Developers) to understand the needs and specifications for new data ingestion and transformation.
- Develop and maintain reporting services
- Participate in the conceptualisation and implementation of a new cloud-based business intelligence ecosystem.
- Help develop and maintain datasets for reports and dashboards
- Help review the existing data model and contribute to the creation of a new data model to prepare for cloud migration.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Finance, Business Analytics, or any relevant quantitative discipline (Math, Physics, Data Science, etc.).
- Previous experience working in the banking, finance, or accounting industry.
- Good understanding of database management concepts such as creating databases, users, tables, indexes, partitions, etc.
- Solid knowledge and experience in SQL. Additional knowledge of MySQL and Postgres SQL a plus.
- Knowledge of another programming or scripting language is a plus (Go, Elixir, Python, R, etc.).
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS a plus.
- Experience working with Linux distributions a plus
- Experience with Azure cloud, AWS services, or other cloud technologies is a plus
- Flexible – Deal with challenging & changeable requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of English and preferably a good working knowledge of French.
- Central location
- Dynamic and innovative market environment
- Flat hierarchies
IT is and always has been our core business that laid the foundation for Hays' success. We are the biggest privately owned IT recruitment agency in Germany and offer the best jobs for every career level – whether you are interested in vacancies in agile SMEs or international DAX groups. Hays masters the entire IT job spectrum, from support to software architecture or digitalisation – thanks to our broad portfolio, we have something for everyone. In the last decades, we were able to support numerous IT experts with choosing the right path for a successful career, positioning ourselves as their lifelong partner. Our highly specialised consultants can cater to your every wish and expectation and will prepare you for interviews and contract negotiations. Give it a try and learn what the market has to offer – our services are free of charge, non-binding and discreet! We look forward to hearing from you.My contact at Hays
My contact person
Bastien Anders Robert Conrad GeninContact
Tel: +41-(0)22-9016219Reference number