Always there. Anywhere. That’s us! A team committed to delivering inspired solutions for a better world. We care for our communities and each other, and we are committed to showing up for those who need us. We value and encourage diversity, and we have the courage to do the right thing, even when it is hard. This is the ATCO way!
We are looking for a Product and Master Data Analyst to join our team
for a term assignment of 16 months role with the possibility to extend. Its not a permanent role as of today. A Product and Master Data Analyst manages and analyzes product data and master data within our organization. The position would play a crucial role in ensuring that accurate, consistent, and up-to-date product data is available to support our material management process, sourcing and material Standards. The Product and Master Data Analyst on our supply chain team will be a strategic investment in optimizing our product data management and product data governance practices. This role will be instrumental in elevating the efficiency, accuracy, and collaboration within our supply chain, leading to clear and validated product data across ATCO’s Enterprise.
The Product and Master Data Analyst will report to Manager, Inventory & Logistics.What You Get To Do:
Who You Are:
- Execute change requests upon approval and maintains the quality of the product master. Responsible for data loads.
- Develops consistent data in accordance with Enterprise business rules. Responsibilities also include data scrubbing, monitoring data entry exceptions, data de-duplication, and ensuring overall data quality.
- Data Management: Ensuring the quality, integrity, and completeness of product and master data. This involves data cleansing, validation, and enrichment to eliminate errors and inconsistencies.
- Data Analysis: Analyzing product and master data to identify patterns, trends, and insights. This analysis can provide valuable information for strategic decision-making and identify areas for improvement for product information data across the ATCO Enterprise.
- Data Governance: Establishing and maintaining data governance policies and procedures to ensure product data accuracy, security, and compliance with relevant regulations.
- Data Mapping: Mapping relationships and hierarchies within the product and master data to enable efficient data retrieval and reporting.
- Integration: Integrating data from various sources and systems to create a unified and comprehensive view of product and master data across the organization.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborating with different teams, such as supply chain, Oracle Support, Standards and Engineering, and finance, to understand their product data information requirement, provide insights and take actions to improve the product information system.
- Reporting and Visualization: Creating reports, dashboards, and data visualizations to present findings and key performance indicators related to product and master data.
- Data Process Improvement: Identifying areas for data process improvement and implementing solutions to enhance data quality and efficiency.
- Data Migration: Supporting data migration projects when transitioning to new systems or platforms, ensuring a smooth transfer of data.
- Continuous Improvement: Keeping up to date with industry best practices and emerging technologies to continuously improve data management processes.
What We Offer:
- Bachelor’s degree in information management, Business Analytics, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Proven experience (5 years) as a Supply Chain, Data Analyst or similar role.
- Strong proficiency in data analysis tools OR OTHER RELEVANT SOFTWARE.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or similar.
- Knowledge of data management principles, data governance, and best practices.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work with large datasets.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders effectively.
- Experience in working with ERP systems or other data management platforms is desirable.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- A culture based on caring, integrity, agility, collaboration, and striving for excellence.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flex benefits.
- Tuition assistance program.
- Training and mentorship programs.
- Charitable donation matching.
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Utilities is part of ATCO Ltd. ATCO delivers inspired solutions for a better world. We are a diversified global corporation with investments in the essential services of Structures & Logistics, Utilities, Energy Infrastructure, Retail Energy, Transportation and Commercial Real Estate. Learn more about how we build communities, energize industries and deliver customer-focused solutions like no other company in the world at www.atco.com.
At ATCO, we support a diverse and inclusive environment that values the contributions and perspectives of everyone on the ATCO team. We believe the ATCO team is the foundation of our business and our most valuable asset across our global operations. Without each team members’ unique skills, strengths, and knowledge, we simply wouldn’t be able to achieve our fundamental vision of delivering life’s essential services to our customers around the world.
ATCO is an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.