Hightech manufacturer of printers.
- You have a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field and have several years of professional experience in the field of data engineering
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, ETL and Python as well as various database systems and data warehousing solutions are requirement
- Knowledge of Airflow and ClickHouse is preferred
- Ideally, you are familiar with DevOps practices and comfortable with CI/CD pipelines, Docker, Kubernetes and Artifactory
- Knowledge in build-up streaming platform (Kafka, AMQP, RabbitMQ) would also be nice.
- are no stranger to agile development methods
- are eager to actively incorporate your interest in new trends and technologies into your daily work
- like to approach others and are not afraid to address conflict issues
- are proactive, goal-oriented and a reliable team player
- Excellent written and spoken English skills round off your profile
- Due to the cross-location work, German skills would also be an advantage
Our client is committed to optimise data-driven development and customer service for our high performance digital printing systems. To further this goal, a company-wide state of the art data platform with tool landscape is being created.
You will work in a highly motivated team that uses the latest and most modern technologies for ETL pipelines, data warehouses and Infrastructure as Code.
The team is based in Venlo, the Netherlands and Poing, Germany, this position is based in Venlo.
- You are responsible for the conception, planning and implementation of data architectures using standard software from the areas of ETL, data storage and data analytics
- You develop and intelligent ETL solutions deploy them on Airflow on Kubernetes
- You create and maintain database systems and also create and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- During implementation, you ensure the necessary SW quality through SW testing methods
- Furthermore, your area of responsibility includes the introduction of new technologies in the work area.
- You work in an interdisciplinary cross-location development team.
Je bent onderdeel van een groeiend team. Momenteel bestaat het team uit 3.3 FTE, grotendeels fysiek in Poing (Duitsland). Het team wil groeien naar 6 FTE.
Please send us your recent CV + a cover letter for this role (both in English) together with your availability/planned vacations and all-in hourly rate VAT (BTW) excluded before the 4th of August 17:00 hours.
BijzonderhedenDuur van de opdracht12 maandenStartdatum01.09.2021LocatieVenloBrancheHightechUren per week40e-CF CompetentiesSoftware DevelopmentAanvraagnummer32876