- Data Analyst - Remediation Focus
- Expanding Team & Business - Stockbroking Industry
- Up to $100K + Super + Bonus - Work/ Home Split
Our client is a raidly growing company which provides retail and wholesale stockbroking services including trading, clearing and settlement of transactions.
The Data Analyst role will work closely with the Business Operations, Development & Product Teams, based in Sydney, as well as with key stakeholders across the business. The successful candidate will need to be hands on, with an ability to scope out, define and prioritise requirements with respect to a Data Remediation program. The successful candidate will also need to work closely with the development team and internal & external stakeholders to deliver changes to improve data quality and to implement systematic and operational changes to ensure that data quality is continuously maintained.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct data discovery exercises with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify and document data quality issues
- Provide data visualisations and other information to key stakeholders to help them to understand the scope of the problem at hand
- Facilitate workshops with the implementation team to define data remediation actions
- Develop and provide input into the design, planning and management of the end to end data journey, to ensure cleansed source data is captured at all data input points
- Develop validation tools and processes to ensure the accuracy of data.
- Establish an understanding of existing business processes and systems in order to diagnose and propose resolutions to data quality problems
- Support the scoping of process changes and provide advice on the data implications
- Identify opportunities for improvement to data governance and data management practices, processes and standards to ensure clean and accurate data processes are routinely maintained
- Turn quantitative and qualitative analysis into business insights, opportunities and solutions.
You will work as part of business which is growing and did so throughout 2020. They have the backing of a global network of offices and have a supportive and collaborative team. This role will allow you the opportunity to make your mark and an impact and career progression ahead.
If this is an opportunity of interest and you have relevant experience, then please apply.