Job Description:Position Title:
Non Admitted Patient data Analyst/CoordinatorEmployment Type:
PermanentHours per week:
Health Service Manager Level 2Salary:
$115,691.50 base per annumEnterprise Agreement:
The Named NSW (Non-Declared) Affiliated Health Organisations’ Health Employees Agreement 2019Department Name:
Health Information ServicesAbout us:
St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney is a leading not-for-profit organisation providing health services to our community. Guided by our values of compassion, excellence, integrity and justice, we promote a culture of diversity and inclusion and empower our people to learn, grow and innovate.Benefits of working at St Vincent’s include:
About the role:
- Generous salary packaging and Fitness Passport for eligible staff
- Opportunity to access a wide of range of clinical and non-clinical education programs
- Supported post graduate opportunities within applicable fields
- Career development opportunities across the St Vincent’s Health Australia Network
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work/Life balance
We have an exciting opportunity to work across our facility in dynamic team, The NAP Analyst will manage the NAP data collections and submissions, quality review, feedback and education and training processes across SVH, including HERO and will work to improve the quality and completeness of NAP data.Diversity and Inclusion at St Vincent's:
St Vincent's is committed to employing a workforce that reflects the community we care for. We strongly encourage applications from people that are Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, culturally diverse, sexuality or gender diverse and/or living with disability.
Employment with St Vincent's is subject to you having current immunity status that complies with the Occupational Assessment, Screening & Vaccination against Specified Infectious Diseases - NSW Health Policy Directive (PD2023_030) or subsequent revisions in force. Appointment and ongoing employment will be subject to continued compliance with this policy directive.About you:
We are seeking a skilled and energetic NAP Coordinator who possesses an understanding and passion for data analysis and submission. We welcome applications from people who have good attention to detail and are able to problem solve.Application Instructions:
To have your application considered you are required to upload a current CV/Resume as well as a separate cover letter/document addressing the ‘Selection Criteria’ as below. Internal applicants i.e. current employees of St Vincent’s Hospital or an entity of SVHA are required to apply via their Workday account.Selection Criteria:
Applications close on 30 November 2023
- Personal integrity and demonstrated commitment to the Philosophy, Mission and Values of Mary Aikenhead Ministries and St Vincent’s Health Australia
- Relevant qualifications and/or demonstrated experience and understanding of health data systems, particularly those relating to patient activity collection and reporting.
- Knowledge and experience of non-admitted (NAP) and community health patient management data systems, and an understanding of NSW Health policies in relation to NAP data submissions.
- An understanding of the concepts of Casemix and activity based funding.
- Proven ability to use data extraction and analysis tools, such as advanced skills in MS-Access, MS-Excel or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and production of data reports and project management experience.
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate and consult effectively and work with staff at all levels.
- Ability to problem solve prioritise workload to meet deadlines, both autonomously and within a team, in an environment with minimal supervision.
Position Description and Critical Job Demands Checklist:
Review the following documents:
Job Demands Checklist
How to upload and address the selection criteria
Simone Engel, x22438, firstname.lastname@example.org
30 November 2023 11:59pm
Reconciliation Action Plan:At St Vincent's we acknowledge the importance of creating a work environment that is welcoming, safe, equitable and inclusive for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Employees. As part of our Commitment to Reconciliation and Closing the Gap in employment related outcomes, we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
For further information, visit https://www.svha.org.au/about-us/reconciliation or get in contact at email@example.com
View Reconciliation Action Plan
Code of Conduct:
View Code of Conduct