Our partner DeepUp, an innovative tech start-up from Bonn, is pursuing the vision of digitally revolutionizing the entire underground network infrastructure as a 3D basis for smart city applications. In addition to using the latest technology standards, you will grow together with our partner and actively shape the technological future of the company.
You have got innovative strength, experience in agile software development and knowledge of the cloud environment? Then you are the ideal candidate for the position as Senior Machine Learning Engineer (m/f/d)!
- You develop AI architectures as well as cloud-native software solutions in the area of computer vision and machine learning.
- You are responsible for the design and implementation of end-to-end ML architectures that cover the complete lifecycle of ML use cases: Data preparation, feature stores, automatic training, trigger systems for re-training, go-live and deployment of models as services
- You drive agile product development forward, together with a cross-functional team in a productive DevOps culture
- You perform automated tests and thus ensure continuous high quality
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of Machine Learning and have acquired strong knowledge of frameworks (e.g. Pytorch, Tensorflow, OpenCV, Scikit, Core ML)
- You convince with profound knowledge along the ML lifecycle and could already gain first experiences in the DevOps environment
- You feel confident within the cloud environment and ideally have already had contact with the Google Cloud Platform
- You have in-depth knowledge of programming with Python as well as with common frameworks/libraries
- Close collaboration in an agile team within a dynamic company is a matter of course for you
- Flexible working hours: Flexitime and remote work
- Working on the pulse of time: modern technical equipment (freely selectable)
- 30 days vacation
- Excellent career prospects and secure future prospects
- Regular tech talks in the areas of research, development and technology trends
Become part of this team and apply via the button Apply now or via e-mail! Your contact person is Gerrit. We are looking forward to getting to know you!