We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our growing IT team! If you would like to be part of a dynamic, global organization that offers continuous growth and mobility, read on to learn more and apply today!What We Are Looking For
The Data Engineer is a core member of the Data & Analytics team. This role will be responsible for delivering high-performing, scalable, flexible, and cost-effective cloud-based enterprise business data and analytics solutions.
To be successful in the position, you must have a great attitude as well as strong business analysis and technical development. The Data Engineer will engage in gathering future requirements and work with cross functional teams. This position plays a key role in fulfilling the future modern data & analytics strategy for ASSA ABLOY Americas Division.What We Are Looking For
What We Offer
- 5+ years IT industry experience.
- 2 to 3 years detailed experience with data warehousing and business intelligence technologies.
- 2 years of experience with MSBI stack of technologies like SSIS, SQL Server
- Proficient in programming languages: PL/SQL, SQL.
- Exposure to Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks and Azure Logic Apps.
- Data Science tools, technologies, and techniques (R, Python, algorithms, Azure ML Studio/Services) preferred
- Microsoft technologies such as Power BI and Power Automate is preferred
- Good understanding of using data and analytics services to solve enterprise data challenges and extensive architecture and design experience with complex applications across various data sources and platforms.
- Self-motivated individual who has a strong analytical skills and technical understanding across a broad range of technologies and solutions.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive and embraces change. Must be a fast learner when it comes to programming languages and technology.
- Responsible for On-Call duties to provide support during on and off hours.
- Experience working in an environment where there are time and priority constraints.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, data science, information science or related field, or equivalent work experience
We’re passionate about providing amazing opportunities and benefits, so you can enjoy a lifelong career with us. We are proud to offer:
- Continuous professional development opportunities and an environment that fosters internal growth and mobility
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including multiple healthcare options, tuition reimbursement, and matching 401k
- Employee pricing on our products and discount programs for travel, entertainment, and more
- A healthy work/life balance and hybrid work schedule
We review applications regularly, so don’t hesitate, apply today!
ASSA ABLOY is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/VeteranWe are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 51,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.