- Develops complex algorithms and statistical predictive models and determines analytical approaches and modeling techniques to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes
- Performs analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and complex business problems
- Utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses and specialized expertise in the organization and/or industry
- Applies analytical rigor and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, using advanced statistical techniques
- Manages large and complex analytical projects from data exploration, model building, performance evaluation and testing
- Behaves as mentor to junior team members to provide technical advice
- Collaborates with business partners to develop technical /business approaches and new or enhanced technical tools
- Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology / business solutions
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location. Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of relevant analytic experience
- Experience programming using R or Python
- Demonstrates proficiency in all areas of mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling and advanced in-depth specialization in some areas
- Strong skills to effectively communicate and negotiate across business and in the external health care environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational, management and leadership skills
- Deep knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources
- Solid understanding of health care industry, products, and systems
- Demonstrates a strong ability to communicate technical concepts and implications to business partners
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Physics, Engineering, or related discipline.
Master’s degree or PhD preferred Business Overview
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.