JOIN OUR TEAM to assist and prepare over 200,000 Servicemen and women who separate annually from the United States Military begin a new life chapter as a civilian. Many of those who separate from the military have transition plans while others find becoming a civilian a daunting task. The Department of Labor (DOL) Veterans’ Employment and Training Service (VETS) program requires contractor services to support these transitioning Servicemen and women through its highly successful Transition Assistance Program (TAP) that is offered world-wide to conduct job assistance workshops, employment counseling, apprenticeship program placements and employer outreach.
The DOL VETS TAP program is in need of an experienced, skilled and passionate Data Analyst who has prior experience in compiling, maintaining, verifying and interpreting data in accordance with plans developed by others.
In this role, you will:
- Anaylyze data to identify trends and potential technical and management problems.
- Draft reports of findings along with related documentation for higher-level review.
To be successful in this roll, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from an accredited college or university and two (2) to four (4) years related experience.
- Previous experience which demonstrates an understanding of private and public sector employment processes.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks.
If you are interested in supporting and working with our military and a passionate Serco team- then submit your application now for immediate consideration. It only takes a few minutes and could change your career!
Military Veterans and Spouses encouraged to apply.
Company Overview: Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has approximately 8,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset - we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).