- Initially 12 months with 2x6 months extension
- Must be an able to obtain baseline
One of our Federal Government Clients is seeking an experienced Data Engineer to work as part of a project team for the delivery of the Data Management and Analytics Platform project.About
The successful candidate will work closely with various stakeholders, business subject matter experts, technical architects, cloud engineers and developers as part of the project, to deliver the agreed project outcomes. The project will comprise of implementing an enhanced data management and analytics platform to facilitate data warehousing.Responsibilities
- Experience with Microsoft stack technologies, specifically SQL Managed Instance, Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services.
- Assist in the migration of existing data processes (Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services) to the new data platform (Azure Synapse)
- Ability to understand DevOps process and can use DevOps tools in accordance with the agreed processes
- Develop and maintain relevant project and design documentation such as detailed designs, technical configuration documents and build guides
- Be able to apply judgement and critical thinking skills to problem solve.
- Define data solutions using Azure Synapse and work with DISER’s data platform team to deliver these solutions.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Swati Dhelia on (02) 6173 2696 alternatively please APPLY NOW for consideration of this role.