We are seeking a talented, passionate and energetic Senior Data Scientist in the healthcare domain for the client.
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into Artificial Intelligence (AI) problem statements.
- Conduct research on applying state of the art AI techniques and tools on healthcare problems.
- Integrate large data sets from diverse data sources in production-grade data pipelines.
- Perform exploratory analysis to understand data patterns and identify suitable AI approaches.
- Develop, tune, evaluate and test AI models that provide high levels of performance and scalability.
- Implement end-to-end production-grade AI pipelines from data ingestion to the output of predictions, that are scalable, performant and fault-tolerant.
- Deploy, monitor and upgrade AI models in production.
- Collaborate with product owners, customers and subject matter experts in developing effective AI solutions for healthcare.
- Extensive experience in developing and deploying production-grade, large scale AI models and pipelines on distributed platforms.
- Excellent understanding of AI concepts and techniques, including Machine Learning (ML), Statistics and Explainable AI.
- Proficient in distributed data processing using PySpark and SQL.
- Proficient in working with multiple ML libraries such as Scikit-Learn and Tensorflow.
- Proficient in pipeline development and orchestration tools such as Azure Data Factory, Kubeflow Pipelines, or Airflow.
- Strong understanding and experience in Agile software development, as applied to AI solutions.
- Experience working with healthcare data and building effective AI solutions in healthcare.
- Strong communication skills and teamwork.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with multiple roles and responsibilities.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Kindly forward your resume in Word format to resume(at)tekvillage.com
EA Licence No: 18C9120
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1764354
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.