Vroom is an innovative end-to-end ecommerce company that is revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our scalable, data-driven technology brings all phases of the vehicle buying and selling process to consumers wherever they are and offers an extensive selection of vehicles, transparent pricing, competitive financing, and contact-free, at-home pick-up and delivery. We have experienced tremendous growth and have become a disruptive force in the automotive industry. Vroom is an exciting, dynamic workplace, and there's no better time to join the team than right now.
We are seeking exceptional Data Analysts! As a valued member of our data team, you will be responsible for handling data needs across all aspects of the organization. You will work closely with stakeholders and other analysts to understand the business needs and develop valuable insights and reporting that will bring Vroom forward. This is a role with high visibility into the business at Vroom and with strong potential for growth within the company. If these are the kinds of challenges that get you up in the morning, we want to hear from you!
Tools We Use
- SQL (Redshift)
- Google Analytics
- Google Sheets & Excel
What You'll Do
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization, taking time to understand the underlying questions to provide meaningful and actionable insights.
- Work with a variety of different data sets to help answer questions ranging from optimizing logistics in our car reconditioning centers to supporting online marketing efforts.
- Transform complex datasets into easily digestible visualizations using a variety of analytics tools.
- Translate and communicate results to stakeholders with a wide range of technical knowledge.
- Collaborate with other analysts on the team on projects like launching new data pipelines, developing reporting, or providing insights to drive business decisions.
What you have
- Demonstrated experience in analytical role(s) of delivering analytics results that influenced others.
- SQL experience with comfort writing and editing complex queries.
- Experience building and maintaining reports using BI tools such as Looker or Tableau.
- A curiosity about all things data and eager to learn and improve your skills.
- Bonus points for experience in Google Analytics, Firebase, Python or DBT.
We value your personal growth, and will gladly train you on any of our technologies that you don’t currently have. Ours is a culture where your voice will be heard, and you’ll be able to see the result of your work!
We’re one of the few players in the ecommerce automotive space. As a member of our crew, you will become an industry expert.Benefits
This full-time role offers competitive compensation; health, dental, and vision insurance through United Healthcare; a 401k plan; fully company-paid short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance; access to a healthcare concierge service with virtual visits; and 15 annualized days of paid vacation.
But our biggest benefit is being part of a low-ego, high performing team that's transforming the used car market into a modern, online and data-driven industry. We are looking for people who want to be a part of a contemporary startup culture. What gets us out of bed is working with talented people on a mission that matterCommitment to Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity
Vroom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating a work environment where all employees can find their drive. To do that, we champion a workplace where each and every person is treated with dignity and respect and is valued for their unique perspective and contributions. Our values of SPEED: Service, Progress, Employees, Engagement, and Development are only possible in an environment where every individual has the ability to bring their whole selves to work and contribute fully.
Vroom’s policy is to maintain a working environment that encourages mutual respect, promotes harmonious and congenial relationships between employees, and is free from all forms of discrimination and harassment of any employee (or applicant for employment or service provider) by anyone, including supervisors, co-workers, vendors, or clients. Harassment and discrimination in any manner or form is expressly prohibited. There is no tolerance for discrimination or unequal treatment of any kind on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual and reproductive health decisions, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or civil partnership/union status, familial status, military or veteran status, predisposition or carrier status, domestic violence victim status, alienage or citizenship status, unemployment status, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This practice applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment including, but not limited to, recruitment, selection, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, rehire, termination of employment, development and training, compensation, benefits and retirement.