- Work on problems that run the gamut from building Machine Learning / Deep Learning models to developing full-scale production systems.
- Train and Predict on Gigworks’s unique data sets.
- Build, deploy, maintain and optimize machine learning-based solutions.
- Conduct experiments to test out different solutions to measure and understand their impact.
- Analyze data and define metrics for feature evaluation and model performance.
- Design and implement robust data pipelines.
- Identify and build new approaches and methods for machine learning as we grow.
- achelor/Master/PhD Degree in Computer Science, Math, EE or similar field.
- +2 years of experience in distributed systems in production or in developing production-grade machine learning.
- Strong analytical skills using SQL, Python, Spark, Sklearn etc.
- Solid software engineering and coding skills. In addition to Python, experience in at least one backend language like Go, Scala, Java, C++ or other is required
- Solid understanding of Machine Learning / Deep Learning and the existing frameworks such as Tensorflow and PyTorch
- Experience with cloud-based big data and machine learning services is a plus
- Self-motivated, curious, team-player, problem solver
- Detail-oriented and focused in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to syeulgi.[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9754
EA Registration Number: R1655911
EA Personnel: Choi Syeulgi