Results-Based Job Description
Blue Yonder Title:
- Leading AI-driven Global Supply Chain Solutions Software Product Company and one of Glassdoor’s “ Best Places to Work ”
- Seeking an astute individual that has a strong optimization foundation with the additional ability to be hands-on with the broader engineering team as part of the research/development.
- Core responsibilities to include making incremental and transformational changes in the underlying product algorithms and take them to a implementable state
- The dev team currently comprises of PhDs and Masters from global institutes with streak of innovation and deep understanding of the domain.
Our current technical environment:
- Broad Area of Research and Development : Convex and Non-Convex Optimization, Heuristic and Meta-Heuristics, Machine Learning
- Tools and Techniques : Cplex/Python/C++
- Experience on SaaS is desirable
What you’ll do:
- Understand existing algorithms and techniques
- Research and come up with tools/techniques to make existing techniques perform better and bring in new techniques to make transformational changes in the quality and performance of the product.
- Come up with prototypes which is practical and feasible for implementation path
- Work with rest of the team to support in analysis and remediation of complex customer queries and product behaviors.
What we are looking for:
- BTech/MS/PhD in Operations Research or related streams
- Experience of R&D with a product organization
- Experience in Supply Chain Domain is desirable.
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success – and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out here: Core Values
Check out Blue Yonder's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.