Overview:At REI Systems, our work makes a difference in the lives of millions of people. Do you want the opportunity to contribute, grow and learn every day? Enjoy working with amazing people? Being on a team that shares your values, matches your energy and truly impact people’s lives? If you are solution oriented, thrive in a fast paced, agile environment then come work for a company that is a 3-time Washington Post Top Workplace winner, ranked 11th in 2018.
"REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)"Responsibilities:As a Data Analyst - Tableau Specialist, you will:
- Tableau expertise and Customer Interactions and Provide Tableau Training to customers.
- Perform hands-on work with complex data analysis, report and dashboard development BI tools like Tableau, etc.
- Understand the business processes, the underlying data, and cross-cutting data sets for various government systems.
- Ability to identify disparate data sources and manipulate this data in a SQL Datawarehouse
- Ability to manipulate data for analytical purposes and create briefing slides that visualize data and provide analytical results
- Support dissemination and distribution of data and reports. Perform data validation and quality assurance, as needed.
- Support data analysis to study outliers and to understand the health of new programs within the customer unit.
- Ensure timely delivery of reports, and manage conflicting priorities and customer expectations.
- Document the requirements or user-stories or unmet data needs
- Expertise in one or more areas of Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Decision Support or Business Analysis is required.
Should have been in US for minimum for 3 years for granting clearances
Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as neededQualifications:Basic Qualifications
- Must have at 5+ years of professional and proven experience in tableau dashboard development.
- Must have 5+ year experience with Tableau Server Administration
- Should have experience with Tableau desktop version 10.5 or above.
- Tableau Advanced concepts like LoD expressions, Row-level Security, Dynamic Parameters
Dashboard Optimization techniques
- Strong experience in SQL must
- Expertise in Tableau, SQL and Excel to build analysis to derive insights from data.
- Experience in data retrieval, data manipulation, data analysis and presentation using data visualizations.
- Proficiency in MS Excel with knowledge of Pivot Tables, VLookup and other advanced functions is required.
- Tableau Desktop Certified professional
- Tableau Desktop Certified Associate
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, and Statistics, Healthcare Analytics or related field is required.
Expertise in one or more areas of Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Decision Support or Business Analysis is required.
Domain knowledge in Healthcare and Grants Management is preferred. Federal government experience is strongly preferred.
Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training or experienceAbout REI Systems
REI Systems is comprised of smart, creative, and dedicated teams who make an impact on their customers' missions by delivering innovative, progressive solutions. We are a 3-time Washington Post Top Workplace winner, placing on the 2018 list for providing our people with a stable and open-minded environment for growth and enjoyment. Some of our top benefits include flexible working hours so you can accommodate to your life schedule and a dedicated paid professional development program including potentially unlimited training hours and an onsite coach for professional and personal guidance. If you want to excel in a fast-paced work environment solving real-world challenges, apply to join today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. REI Systems is an E-Verify employer.