As Singapores leading supermarket retail player and a household name close to all, we have grown with you over the years. It is now your turn to grow an exciting new career and fulfil your aspirations with us. Join us as we embark on a journey to make lives better for our customers, community, environment and employees.
At NTUC FairPrice, we offer you more than just a job. We are committed in giving our employees a rewarding career through comprehensive development opportunities. We promise a wonderful workplace culture with ample opportunities for growth at different levels of your career. Every of our 10,000 employees across Singapore is important.
If the prospect of working in an organization at the forefront of retail technology and innovation excites you, look no further.
Grow your career with us today and make a difference.
Were looking for a highly-driven and motivated Senior Data Analyst. In this role you will be working across multiple datasets, analyzing data and building models to provide strategic insights to the business. If you are looking for a dynamic environment where you will be exposed to projects covering operations, marketplace, onsite and supply chain, then this may be the place for you!
This role will report to the Head of Advanced Analytics (Digital Business).
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges and opportunities. Recommend solutions across operation bottlenecks, assortments, customer experience etc.
- Manage end-to-end data projects; identify issues, gather information from various sources, analyze data, interpret patterns and trends, build models, give recommendations, and create insightful automated reports
- Review day-to-day operation processes, identify areas of improvement and make actionable recommendations based on underlying analysis
- Automate and validate newly created reports and develop corrective actions to improve data integrity and quality
- Be a steward of good data practices - robust documentation, process and knowledge sharing
- Drive transformation within the organization towards data driven decision making
- Mentor junior data analysts in the team
- At least a Bachelor degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another analytical field
- Analytical mind and business acumen with ability to work with large amounts of data to discover patterns and trends and to form conclusions based on findings. Must be extremely detailed oriented
- Excellent analytical skills, independent thinking, data oriented, and knowledge of analytics tools required (SQL, Excel, Tableau, Python, or R)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Quick learner and proven ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- High integrity and work ethic
- Team player with an ability to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment