We are looking for an individual to be part of our Video Analytics team, who is passionate about building products that the customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-pace environment and work with our tech product development team to design, build and roll-out our “Deep Learning enabled” Video Analytics Software suite that deliver STEngg’s vision and strategy in this domain.
In this role, you will be involved with the end-to-end implementation of deep learning models to tackle a broad range of real-world video analytics problems. You will be expected to translate state-of-the-art techniques into working products and deploy them at scale.
Our product development team has demonstrated its ability to create innovative solutions in the area of video analytics, and we are poised for the next phase of growth and expansion.
(Some of the) Responsibilities:
- Develop production quality video analytics software
- Carry out research to develop new techniques to improve performance of existing deep learning models
- Develop tools that help accelerate machine learning workflows
- Experience with training models on deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Caffe2 and/or MXNet for computer vision tasks such as object detection, classification, and tracking
- Experience using MLOps platforms such as MLFlow, KubeFlow, AWS Sagemaker, Azure ML, etc
- Experienced the full life cycle of model training to deployment into production
- Familiarity with working in a Linux environment on public clouds and locally
- Understanding of deep learning optimization concepts such as pruning, quantization, and the impact of accelerators on throughput, latency and cost
- An explorative personality with a hunger for continuous improvements
- Strong problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills, with good communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance and monitoring, a good team player
Working Perks & Professional Development
- Great opportunity to get industry and enterprise experience.
- Exposure to the full spectrum of product development in the area of deep learning enabled video analytics,
- Join a young and dynamic team and forwarding looking working culture.
- Lots of room to tinker, experiment – in fact, there is too much work to try and do!