Phlexglobal is the leading technology and services organisation for clinical and regulatory matters with a focus on helping clients to master their digital agenda via proven AI solutions. Phlexglobal combines software and leading expert services to offer a unique solutions portfolio with easy to achieve automation via data generation that lifts organisations to a new level of effectiveness.
PhlexTMF is the company’s Trial Master File software. Regulatory solutions including PhlexSubmission for eCTD and CTD, PhlexIDMP, PhlexEVMPD, and PhlexRIM are considered highly innovative in the industry for out-of-the-box best practices capabilities, automation technology, and user-focused design. PhlexNeuron, a machine learning platform that reads documents and converts unstructured content into structured data, achieves automation of regulatory and clinical processes and completes the end-to-end solutions offering from Phlexglobal.
This is a key role within Phlexglobal which would appeal to an experienced Data Analyst who is passionate about driving process and quality improvements by developing and delivering metrics across the business.The role:
You will be responsible for gathering the data available within our internal systems and then translating this into meaningful reports that the business can use for continuous internal process improvement. In addition you will also utilise the data available to you to produce meaningful reports and presentations for our clients, ensuring these are presented to the highest standard at all times. This is a permanent position based in our offices in Amersham, Buckinghamshire or in Lublin Poland. Consideration will also be given to candidate who wish to work from home.Key Responsibilities will include:
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and focal point to disseminate metrics, KPIs and data analysis across the company.
- Provide the service business with the metrics and data analysis to support continuous process improvement of professional service delivery.
- Develop, support and work to constantly enhance all data reports and presentations we provide to clients as part of all our service offerings.
- Provide continuous, on-going data mining, analysis and reporting across all Phlexglobal held data to ensure the company can exploit this unique data resource to its full potential.
- Proactively identify and provide the Marketing and Business Development teams with industry metrics to support our tag line of ‘TMF Experts’.
- Support new business initiatives and special projects with data intelligence, metrics and reporting.
- Support sales opportunities by producing example reports, metrics and analysis to evidence our capabilities as required. Assist in the development of demonstration data and demonstration software setup as requested.
We are looking for individuals who have:
- A background in Data and Business Analysis, with significant demonstrable practical experience of applying these skills to deliver process improvement.
- Experience using a recognised Business Intelligence package, Business Reporting tools and excel.
- SQL desirable and relational database experience.
- Previous experience of successfully supporting change within an operational environment.
- Excellent commercial awareness and business acumen.
- A flexible approach in responding to changing business priorities.
- Knowledge of Trial Master Files advantageous.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an effective communicator at all levels, able to build and maintain relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Be a highly self-motivated individual who is able to deal with changing priorities in a fast paced business environment