- Gain an intermediate understanding of key programming languages and of risk data, systems and architecture.
- Gain a solid understanding of existing data policies and controls.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and help provide data issue resolutions.
- Perform impact analysis to assess impact of data source changes.
- Analyze database in response to new functionality by summarize findings and implement recommendations
- Translates stakeholder requirements into database design.
- Addressing user questions about databases. - Assisting in publication and availability.
- Promotes a constructive, positive team environment and maintains a spirit of openness, information sharing inquisitiveness, problem-solving and support for common goals
- Ability to allocate time efficiently; handle multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Strong time management skills, fast learner, self- motivated, and comfortable taking initiative and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline, Finance/Statistics/Economics/Mathematics/Operations Research) is required; advanced degree is preferred
- 3+ years of Credit Risk Management, Home Lending and/or Marketing Analytics in financial industry.
- Extensive hands-on knowledge in SAS, SQL, PLSQL, and procedures/functions in working with the following database types: Oracle, Teradata, and MS SQL Server.
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills with the ability to develop common sense solutions to complex business challenges
- Proven ability to influence and drive results thorough effective thought leadership and teamwork
- Ability to coach and develop peers to deliver results
- Strong knowledge of MS Office required
- Knowledge of Python, R or other programming languages are a plus
- General knowledge of Mortgage Banking, mortgage products, servicing, default processes, reporting, and governance controls
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans