Luxoft is looking to bring onboard experience Data Scientist with NLP experience for the Surveillance Enhancement Program (communication surveillance) of a reputed MNC banking customer
- Research, develop and evaluate advanced text speech processing algorithms and implementations.
- Research, develop and evaluate advanced ATI Messaging processing algorithms and implementations.
- Utilize Machine Learning (ML) technology for speech processing and air transport messages processing
- Prototype and develop algorithms and advanced machine learning techniques for applications such as speech modeling, QAR data modelling rendering, speech recognition, blind source separation, and speaker ID.
- Stay up to date with tech, prototype with and learn new technologies, proactive in technology communities
- Learn from peers in data science and engineering community
- Deliver on time with a high bar on quality of research, innovation and engineering
- Create Advanced OCR and Cognitive Data Extraction capability as well as its execution
- Responsible for Cognitive extraction, technology delivery and operating model setup
- Develop innovative solutions in areas such as machine learning, computational linguistics, Natural Language Processing (NLP), advanced and semantic information search, extraction, induction, classification and exploration
- Develop & maintain Client & NLP Pipeline for Document Data Extraction semantics and sentiment processing and understanding
- Create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability
Mandatory Skills Description:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a data scientist or related roles
- 3+ years of work experience in voice related projects and 3+ years of work experience in software development
- Experience in setting up supervised & unsupervised learning Client/NLP models including data cleaning, data analytics, feature creation, model selection & ensemble methods, performance metrics & visualization
- Knowledge in signal processing techniques including adaptive filtering, filter banks and wavelet processing, speech analysis and synthesis, speech and audio coding.
- Experience in text classification topic mining speech enhancement and speech/audio coding and compression.
- String experience in prediction using Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Experience working in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP) or a containerized environment (Mesos, Kubernetes)
- Good understanding of the complexity of developing and productizing real-world AI/ML applications such as prediction, recommendation, computer vision, bots, NLP, sentiment, knowledge and content intelligence, etc.