Develop and deliver the information necessary for making business decisions and providing actionable intelligence that allows senior management to better manage the business. Additional
Works with models for analyzing changes/opportunities, efficiency initiatives, or other business issues
Compiles and loads data received from other departments utilizing spreadsheet and database applications
Assists in preparation for management reviews as needed * Validates accuracy of reported #s
Maintains management reports
Develops basic/intermediate models for analyzing new business opportunities, efficiency initiatives, or other business issues
Performs additional duties as assigned
Meets attendance and punctuality standards
Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
Able to assimilate research data from a variety of sources, analyze, and recommend appropriate courses of action to take.
Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
Able to analyze and resolve complex issues and problems in a sound and timely fashion.
Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information.
Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Able to prepare/analyze appropriate reports and other business correspondence.
Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
Able to use relevant computer system applications (which may include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc) at an intermediate level.
Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
What’s In It For You?
- Elective Benefits: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
- Grow Your Career: Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
- Elevate Your Personal Well-Being: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: It’s not just a phrase to us; valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities.
- Make the Most of our Global Organization: Network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our onboarding program.
- Connect with Your Community: Participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Apply anyway.
At TD SYNNEX, we’re proud to be recognized as a great place to work and a leader in the promotion and practice of diversity, equity and inclusion. If you’re excited about working for our company and believe you’re a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply. You may be exactly the person we’re looking for!