The Delivery Lead AI and Cognitive Engineer will lead the AI teams through the phases of use-case data exploration and prototyping to the design, implementation and deployment of the resulting Cognitive services supporting the use-case.
- Become Subject Matter Expert in Data Science and Machine Learning
- Lead a team of data scientists, machine learning engineers, software engineers and QA engineers.
- Lead and mentor junior team members in data collection, preprocessing, feature engineering, data visualization and analysis.
- Engage with lines of business, users and analysts to explore and prototype opportunities and use-cases exploring data and the application of cognitive and machine learning technologies
- Build automated data collection and preprocessing pipelines.
- Build models to address business problems
- Lead the design, development, testing and support of Cognitive microservices, operationalizing and productizing resulting models and cognitive solutions.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science), Masters preferred
- Experience with modern, object-oriented or functional programming, (Python, Java, C++, Scala, SQL, R)
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist, Data Analyst or Machine Learning engineer.
- Strong background in math, statistics and analysis.
- Strong analytical skills. Previous experience or education focused on statistics or data science is valuable.
- Strong Communication skills. The ability to communicate at the right level with all parties involved, including senior management and business owners.
- Experience in any of the following is highly desirable:
- Leading a software development team
- Data Science and Machine Learning Frameworks (R, Apache Spark / MLlib, TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, etc…)
Natural Language Processing (NLTK, CoreNLP, Gensim, Spacy, etc..)Experience with Big-Data technologies and cloud (Hadoop, AWS, other)
- Linux / Bash scripting
- Relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Agile development methodology
- CI/CD Development environments and tools (GIT, Maven, Jenkins, etc)
- RESTful Microservice APIs