Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses.
With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries.
Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering.
We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential.
Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
Are you interested in the world of IT?
Would you be interested in new challenges in Porto?
Would you like to have flexibility in the development of your career and provided the means and the opportunities to do so?
Then this offer is right for you!
What we offer
- Being part of an International and Multicultural environment;
- Opportunities do grow quickly with a tailored made career path;
- You will have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professionally and personally.
- Identify relevant KPIs to tell the story of what is happening in the business;
- Create automated dashboards with a clear data visualization and perform data validation;
- Establish data governance by setting standards for the consistent definition and application of metrics;
- Design clever ad-hoc analysis that balance the diverse and specific needs of various business stakeholders and support analytic models to understand customer behaviour;
- Partner with different teams (e.g. Analytics, Marketing, Sales, Operations, etc.) to produce insights as an internal data consultant;
- Identify strategic opportunities, areas of improvement, best practices and champion improvements in our capability;
- Deliver on time and accurately.
- Professional with a minimum of 2 years of experience in data analysis (mandatory);
- Graduate of a Bachelor of Science program or a higher level post-secondary educational program in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Statistics, Operation Research, or quantitative disciplines;
- Proficiency in SQL (SAS and R would be a plus) and Excel;
- Strategically-minded yet detail-oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills;
- Experienced in leveraging data and analytics to solve real-world problems and create new solutions;
- An individual that can change directions quickly to respond to new information and changing circumstances;
- Experienced with Business Intelligence and data visualization tools (ex.: Power BI).
This position is made for you? Send your resume to <endereço ocultado>
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/431317/data-analyst