At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for us all. As part of our Tax Services we offer expertise and advise on all tax issues. This knowledge enables us to optimize the business and legal structures of national and international clients. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills while working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come and shape your career path with us! It’s yours to build!
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
The GSA PAS business for Innovation and Technology in in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt/Main, Hamburg, Cologne, Munich or Stuttgart
has a mission to accelerate innovation and technology transformation across our PAS business in GSA and the world. We use innovation, technology, data and artificial intelligence to create long-term value for our people, our business and our clients. We strive to be recognized as the most value adding provider of people related services in the market. If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative environment within a rapidly growing business, read on.
Your key responsibilities
- Working with scientists, engineers and developers dedicated towards building ML-powered software solutions
- Dealing with the challenges of large, unstructured and heterogeneous datasets
- Implementing algorithms and models conceptualized by ML Scientists in the team
- Operationalization and maintenance of ML models in production
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- University degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., but not limited to - Computer Science, Natural Sciences, etc.) or equivalent work experience
- Experience with state-of-the-art data science and ML practices along with advanced knowledge of and experience with Python (particularly, for ML)
- Experience in developing scalable ML-based production systems, MS Azure ML and MLOps would be an advantage
What make you stands out – attributes of your success
- Git skills and mid-level understanding of web frameworks (Flask is preferred), SQL (knowledge of MSSQL is preferred), NoSQL (knowledge of MongoDB is preferred) and Dockers along with history of working in an Agile environment with DevOps and CI/CD automation processes
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (knowledge of German is beneficial)
What we can offering – an inspiring work environment
- Customized career advancement and development opportunities beyond specialist areas and industry orientation.
- International project work using state-of-the-art technology, a global network and multicultural teams that contribute to the sustainable improvement of the business world of tomorrow
- Join a first-class global employer utilizing some of the most pioneering technology
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply online via our job portal: www.de.ey.com.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center at: +49 6196 996 10005.
You want to learn more about the application process at EY? Get more information on our EY website or on kununu and Glassdoor.