Job content, description is written in English because it will be the language of work on a daily basis.
« Contenu du poste, la description est rédigée en anglais car ce sera la langue de travail au quotidien. »
Contenido del trabajo, la descripción está escrita en inglés porque será el idioma del trabajo a diario
The GenzymeWeb Analyst will work within the Web Analytics Scrum Team to deliver both technical and business solutions related to the end-to-end web analytics process. Web Analysts will work closely with the product owner and the business to implement and configure Web Products across Sanofi owned websites with an emphasis on Genzyme. This includes Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, 3rdParty Marketing Pixels, and Business Facing Insights/Analytics dashboards. The Web Analytics Data Analyst will play a key role in collecting and interpreting campaign goals and KPIs across Genzyme and seeing specific and unique business use-cases end-to-end.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Implementation of Web Analytics Products: Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, 3rd Party Marketing Pixels
- Assist in the development of dashboards and ad hoc reports based on business needs.
- Work cross-functionally with digital and marketing teams to deliver data and insights for pointed use-cases
- Collect business requirements and make recommendations for web data product improvements both globally and on a Genzyme / Website level
- Identify bugs and assist in the debugging process to ensure accurate and consistent data
- Act as first-point of contact for general web analytics data queries originating from the Genzyme GBU.
- Monitor dashboards and identify opportunities for web product and marketing optimization (channel / campaign performance).
- 2+ Years experience in Web Analytics / Digital Analytics
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Digital Analytics, Computer Science, Business, Economics, Statistics, or related fields
- Provable experience with Visualization Tools such as Power BI and/or Data Studio
- Prior experience in Pharma Digital Analytics a plus
Skills and Competencies
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Agile Practices
- SQL / Big Query
- Vis. Tech (Data Studio, cliqSense, Tableau, etc)
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.