Data is the new oil, also at ECS. The intention is to extract valuable information from the large amount of data that ECS has to make the business more intelligent and more efficient. You work in a dynamic team of business analysts, test coordinators and data analysts.
As a BI & Data Analyst you are responsible for the functional and substantive analysis of the reporting environment.
ECS has a broad reporting landscape for all different facets of the business. You are responsible for maintaining and further developing this landscape in collaboration with the other members of the ICT team.
- Analyzing the reporting needs and being aware of the entire reporting landscape within ECS.
- Functionally managing the Data Warehouse and if necessary analyzing and testing the adjustments and extensions.
You analyze the available business data in depth using statistical techniques and analytical IT tools. You are trying to provide valuable information to the company. You help predict volumes, expose pain points and opportunities and provide information for pricing and planning decisions.
- You proactively organize analytics projects and stay informed of recent trends and developments
- Analyzing historical data as input for our modules
- You predict volumes and trends based on data research
You maintain the reporting environment and handle new requests, with an eye for standardization and customer-friendliness. You do this in close consultation with the key users and customer contacts.
- Development of standard reports for the internal and external customer
- Developing dashboards in Qliksense
- Analyzing and building specific project-related studies such as eg. Track&Trace, intelligent planning,
- Help evolve from raw data to intelligence and knowledge
- Take control of various customization requests
- Training of the key users
Working time: office hours
The following qualities describe you:
- You are analytically strong and able to think abstractly and in a solution-oriented way.
- You have a strong affinity for data analysis and statistics
- You can work independently and proactively.
- You are in possession of a master's degree in a with a numerical knowledge
- You have a good knowledge of databases and SQL code and ETL processes
- Experience in a job where reporting and/or data analysis are central is an asset
- Knowledge of Qliksense, SSRS, Python, R or other reporting tools is an asset
- You speak and write fluently Dutch and English