At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a winning team in a fast-paced environment to continue with the upward trend of improvements.
- You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong professional network.
- You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stake-holders across all management levels within Maersk.
- We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
- Understand business requirements in Business Intelligence (BI) context and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights
- Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) with clear objectives
- Analyze data and present data through reports that aid decision-making
- Convert business requirements into technical specifications and decide timeline to accomplish
- Create relationships between data and develop tabular and other multidimensional data models
- Chart creation and data documentation explaining algorithms, parameters, models, and relations
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform detailed analytics
- Perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI
- Analyze current ETL (extract, track & load) process, define and design new systems
- Data warehouse development and work with SSAS, SSIS, and SSRS
- Create customize charts and custom calculations as per requirements
- Design, develop and deploy business intelligence solutions as per needs
- SQL querying for best results, use of filters and graphs for better understanding of data
We are looking for
- Strong analytical skills and basics of database warehousing, modelling, and representation along with comprehensive Power BI, MSBI (Microsoft Business Intelligence) tools knowledge and OLAP (Online Analytical Processing).
- Experience with BI tools and BI systems like Power BI, Tableau, SAP, or similar.
- Experience in creating data-rich dashboards, writing DAX expressions, and implementing row-level security in Power BI.
- Advanced knowledge and application of Microsoft Dynamics 365 such as Power Automate, PowerApps, Power BI
- Competent with application of ETL
- Problem solving skills
- Able to present results of own work to team.
- Anticipating and providing digital and technological support to customer needs; giving high priority to end to end customer experience