As a Senior Data Analyst, you will need a combination of business focus, analytical and problem solving skills as well as programming experience to be able to analyse large data sets of information with the appropriate tools and techniques in order to deliver insightful and actionable information in an impactful way.
In this role you will be part of customer's Business Platforms Insights Division which is dedicated to delivering insight and innovation through data, analytics, engagement and consultancy services to insurers and/or reinsurers, across the full spectrum of insurance, reinsurance, and capital markets.
You will lead the delivery of high value analytics projects using our customer's suite of analytical tools (Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI etc.) supported by the actual data warehouse platforms (MS SQL Server, AWS, Redshift etc.).
- Support other analysts through the implementation of best practices of analytics, through knowledge sharing, through mentoring and formal training.
- Become an expert in new technologies that are introduced by upskilling through focused training and self-learning.
- Participate in and contribute to our Data Analyst Chapter forums and activities.
- Work with the Data Engineering Manager and in collaboration with the customer's business teams to define and deliver data solutions that enable and enhance reporting and analytical capabilities
- Design, develop, test, tune, deploy data pipeline solutions and hand off to support teams to operate
- Interface with key business stakeholders to gather data integration requirements and develop solutions accordingly
- Contribute to the logical/physical design and development of new/existing data marts/models
- Maintain up to date Technical and Operational documentation
- Manage task list and communicate updates to stakeholders and team members following an Agile Scrum methodology
- Work as key member of the core team to support the timely and efficient delivery of critical data integration deliverables
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience (preferred: 5+ years) working a high performing team with a focus on service delivery to a broad range of global, diverse customers across different levels and time / geographic regions.
- Demonstrate expertise in analytics and data insights using tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI, Trifacta etc.
- Experience in databases such as AWS, SQL Server, Redshift etc.
- Stakeholder management by supporting the business in delivering its objectives
- Innovation and creation of new products and tools.
- Strong understanding of BI principles, architectures and enterprise scale BI solutions
- Full project lifecycle experience, from initial concept through to deployment and support.
- Fluent in English
- Location: Portugal, Spain
Experience in following is a plus:
- Experience in a team lead or project leader role will be a distinct advantage
- Financial or professional services industry experience (insurance, wholesale banking, retail banking, consultancy)
- Degree in IT or Data Science qualification with high analytical content (such as data analytics / statistics / computer science) would be desirable
- Post-graduate qualifications (in related disciplines) would be advantageous
- Working with version control tools experience – especially Git, SVN
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM
- Fluency in Portuguese, Spanish or French is a plus
- Commitment: You should be committed to the project, vision, team and the business.
- The Power of No: Many times, you will have to say “no” to the business and not develop every single idea that the business can think of.
- Vision: Clearly communicate the vision between the small backlog items and the larger business goal. Ability to understand the bigger picture and go deep in functional/technical details
- Curiosity: You should always be curious to ask the “Why” questions from the business and “how” from the development team
What we offer
We offer a working environment and projects that attract the best people working in Data, Digital and Business Transformation. Working on diverse and challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to develop multi-disciplinary skills to help you build a strong career path.
Keyrus gives you the chance to develop your career alongside leaders in data, digital and management and transformation. Our project and clients at the heart of data and digital transformation changing the world we live in for the better, making data matter.
Who we are - Keyrus, creator of value in the era of Data and Digital
Keyrus is dedicated to helping enterprises take advantage of the Data and Digital paradigm to enhance their performance, facilitating and accelerating their transformation, and generating new drivers of growth, competitiveness, and sustainability.
Keyrus Group is an international player in consulting and technologies and a specialist in Data and Digital. Created in 1996, listed on Euronext's Eurolist, with consolidated revenues of €286.7m in 2019 and with more than 3200 employees in +20 countries, the Keyrus Group offers the performance, solidity and know-how of a large professional services organisation, while preserving the agility of a young company.