HR DATA ANALYST
In this temprorary role you will be relied upon to provide outstanding customer service: responding competently to a high volume of requests, trouble-shooting benefit time allotment and pay issues, querying data to generate reports, performing analysis of employee records for reconciliation, entering employee transactions into Lawson HRIS which may include salary changes, terminations, new hires, position changes etc.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of two years experience in a busy HR department, with a concentration in HRIS & Compensation Systems.
- Proficiency in Lawson or similar HRIS coupled with fluency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Access, and Excel) will be essential.
- A demonstrated ability to analyze & support HRIS system interfaces such as iCIMS Applicant Tracking,
- Halogen Performance Management, Benefit Systems interfaces or other interfaces as required.
- Experience with electronic file management and automated HR process flows is a plus and preferred.
- A solid customer service orientation, superior organizational skills, the ability to work well with people at all levels, and excellent verbal/written communication skills will be crucial to your success in this role.
- Bachelors Degree in related field required. Previous hospital or healthcare experience is highly desirable.