Taking care of people is at the heart of everything we do, and we start by taking care of you, our valued colleague. A career at Sedgwick means experiencing our culture of caring. It means having flexibility and time for all the things that are important to you. It’s an opportunity to do something meaningful, each and every day. It’s having support for your mental, physical, financial and professional needs. It means sharpening your skills and growing your career. And it means working in an environment that celebrates diversity and is fair and inclusive.
A career at Sedgwick is where passion meets purpose to make a positive impact on the world through the people and organizations we serve. If you are someone who is driven to make a difference, who enjoys a challenge and above all, if you’re someone who cares, there’s a place for you here. Join us and contribute to Sedgwick being a great place to work.
Great Place to Work®
Most Loved Workplace®
Forbes Best-in-State Employer
Data Analyst Sr - Remote
Essential Responsiblities May Include
- Compiles data; prepares and distributes reports; and analyzes results.
- Assists in efficient and effective program management; identifies poor work quality and cost effectiveness trends; and works with appropriate staff in analyzing and compiling data from technical reviews, as applicable.
- Provides training and coaching on processing and procedures issues.
- Provides analysis and reporting of trends.
- Ensures data integrity; develops and produces reports utilized in measuring data accuracy.
- May assist in the completion of appropriate client set-up and maintenance (parameter) forms.
- Extracts data and analyzes information based on plan and jurisdictional requirements.
- Gathers and prepares statistical data for reporting; makes recommendations to management for training needs.
- May analyze data for cause and effect ratios, return-to-work and accommodations trending, disability durations, injury by job type analysis, disability diagnosis trending, etc.
- Presents results to client and/or management.
- Six (6) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required
TAKING CARE OF YOU
- Career development and promotional growth opportunities
- A diverse and comprehensive benefits offering including medical, dental vision, 401K, PTO and more
Work environment requirements for entry-level opportunities include –
Physical: Computer keyboarding
Auditory/visual: Hearing, vision and talking
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgement and discretion; ability to meet deadlines
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, consider applying for it anyway! Sedgwick is building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace and recognizes that each person possesses a unique combination of skills, knowledge, and experience. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.