Where you'll be working:
We are currently looking for a Data Engineer to join an exciting project driven team. The successful candidate will with a household brand name
with the responsibility for all aspects of ETL and data development
This organisation is undergoing a huge digital transformation
with many on-going projects that look to take advantage of large scale data processing
You will work in a collaborative team environment across the latest technology stacks including AWS, Python
We are looking for people with a passion for big data
and enjoy working with some of the most talented people in the industry
.What you'll be doing:
- Work with state-of-the-art data processing frameworks, technologies, and platforms
- Improve data quality through testing, tooling and continuously evaluating performance
- Work with other software engineers, data analysts, data scientists, and decision-makers, such as product owners, to build solutions and gain novel insights.
- Act as the bridge between our back-end and analysts and work on data cataloguing/management and build/maintain crucial ETL data pipelines
What's in it for you?
- At least 3yrs + experience working as a Data Engineer
- AWS: EC2, S3,ELB, RDS
- Able to code in either: Python or Spark
- Strong ETL skills (e.g. AirFlow/Talend/Python etc)
- DevOps: CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong Communication Skills
This is a rare chance to take your career to the next level with a company that is really growing in 2020! You will work with other like minded people in a fun and social environment!
There is an attractive salary, cutting edge technology
and cool offices!
If this sounds like the perfect job role for you, please apply within or contact Adam on 0282481879.
We will contact you if you are successfully shortlisted.