Infosys is seeking a Data Analyst.
This position will interface with key stakeholders and apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design; play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts; deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. This is an opportunity to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.Required Qualifications:
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Toronto, Ontario or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 2 years of Information Technology experience.
- Canadian citizens and those authorized to work in the Canada are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 1 year of experience in playing Data Analyst role in DWH project.
- 1 year of hands-on experience in Informatica PC.
- 1 year of hands-on experience in advanced SQL, Unix shell scripting.
- 1 year of hands-on experience in end-to-end implementation of DW BI projects, especially in data warehouse and mart developments.
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies.
- Good expertise in impact analysis due to changes or issues.
- Experience with design and implementation of ETL/ELT framework for complex warehouses/marts. Knowledge of large data sets and experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Hands-on development, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
- CI/CD exposure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.About Us
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills,
expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com.EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin