Relevant experience in market/customer analytics includes: -
- performing complex analytics and statistical modelling on large data sets to identify market/business sector trends
- customer buying patterns, etc. to inform business, product development, and marketing decisions
- applying mathematical, statistical, and economic techniques to determine market conditions, project customer demand, and inform product launch timing
- creating data mining architectures/models/protocols, statistical reporting, and data analysis methodologies to identify target customer segments and simulate the impact of new product launches and marketing campaigns
- Provide user support on bFO (Salesforce CRM) and drive value realisation phase of CRM
- Support the business on Commercial / Sales Effectiveness data and analytics
- quantifying the revenue impact of various online marketing and e-commerce strategies
- Drive the global efficiency and completion of Marketing Data Management Process, support Marketing people with business performance reports.
- University Degree
- Analytical, organized and highly diligent person.
- Strong willingness to learn and develop;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word);
- Database: SQL programming, MS SQL Server, understanding and experience preferred;
- Intermediate experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools, highly preferred;
- Good written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills;
- Fluent in English.
Primary Location: ZA-Gauteng-Johannesburg
Unposting Date: Ongoing