As a Data Scientist you will take part in shaping Syncron’s flagship product by analyzing and improving the core models and inventory optimization solutions. You will become part of the R&D Team, collaborate closely with Business Analysts, Software Architects, Developers and Product Manager.Responsibilities:
- Propose new solutions to inventory optimization and forecasting problems. Analyze current models against large datasets.
- Evaluate current solutions, compare with alternatives and compose appropriate metrics. Prepare rapid prototypes to prove new concepts.
- Advise which problems to focus on, based on estimated benefits/added customer value.
- Continuously learn about the science of inventory optimization and practical challenges of supply chain management.
- Spread knowledge and understanding of new solutions within the team and communicate externally.
- At least 2 years of experience working as Data Scientist
- Relevant university degree (preferred at least Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent).
- Strong Quantitative skills (Understanding of modeling, statistics, optimization techniques, theory of probability).
- Database skills, familiarity with SQL.
- Experience in programming allowing to create prototypes will be a plus.
- Business acumen and willingness to explore the wide context of each task.
- Great communication skills, experience working in a cross-functional, agile team.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a highly multi-tasked environment.
- Fluent English skills both verbal and written.
Syncron empowers the world’s leading manufacturers to maximize product uptime and deliver exceptional after-sales service experiences, while driving significant revenue and profit improvements. From industry leading investments in research and development, to providing the fastest time-to-value, Syncron’s award-winning, cloud-based service parts inventory, price, order and uptime management solutions are designed to continually exceed customer expectations. Top brands from around the world trust Syncron to transform their after-sales service operations into competitive differentiators. For more information, visit syncron.com.