At Purina, pets are our passion, safety is our promise and progress is our pledge. We work smarter, not harder. As a result, we’re widely known as a ‘Best Place to Work’. We make some of the world's most popular and trusted food brands and are committed to advancing the science, health and food products for pets.
Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.Position snapshot:
- Permanent position
- Location: Issy-les-Moulineaux, France
- Bachelor degree, Master’s degree in engineering, environmental science or similar discipline. A PhD degree involving significant conceptual and practical use of Lyfe Cycle Assessment (LCA) is appreciated.
- 10 years of experience in Environmental Social and Governance data and analytics, and LCA's Life cycle assessment
- Attractive package, caring management, flexible working hours or remote work, allow you to evolve in a pleasant environment. You benefit from training throughout your career, aimed at promoting your development towards different roles within the Group.
Joining Nestlé, it is being part of the First Center of expertise in the Food industry, an inclusive community, supportive and virtuous. You will find respect and consideration to develop yourself at different level.
At Purina, our employees and company performance is measured by the concrete and positive contributions of everyone on its environment.
As a sustainability data expert, you are responsible to provide expertise and ensure consistency of our sustainability related data at European level.A day in the life of a sustainability data expert:
What will make you successful:
- Responsible for documenting data strategy across all touch points, ensuring processes and governance models are aligned with global and external standards where relevant and are followed by relevant stakeholders. Ensure data is aligned across all related systems and supports measurement of KPI's.
- Deliver science-based evidences based on life cycle assessment metrics (including for instance carbon accounting, beyond carbon footprinting, eco-design, climate strategies, knowledge of GHG Protocol and SBTi).
- Maintain/update the data sets across the organization (climate game changer / biodiversity roadmaps, ensure correctness and scientific validity of all data, build links across all dimensions).
- Ensure GPS consistency/ Service Now data and alignment with our roadmaps.
- Strong understanding of sustainability topics, services and standards e.g. GHG (Greenhouse Gases) protocol, SBTi (Science Based Target Initiative) (climate and nature), planetary boundaries.
- You’re an experienced, curious, and organized sustainability consultant, a sharp scientific analyst looking for a big opportunity to work with top sustainability leaders and experts.
- You’re a team player who works quickly, independently and on schedule. You know how to structure your own work and build relationships with teammates and clients.
- You have strong general quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- You have the ability and affinity for supporting and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are used to work in a corporate environment and to translate Sustainability goals into Business value.
- Agile, you are able to work under pressure in a changing environment.
Concerned: preserving our planet resources and environmental issues are not only discussions topics with your closed ones. It is for you, a real fight of our time and you would like to contribute at your scale.
Do you recognize yourself? We are meant to work together! If you are ready for an exciting professional experience filled with unique challenges and opportunities, we look forward to receiving your application.
Whoever you are, wherever you come from, we are convinced that diversity and performance go hand in hand: we pay the same attention to all applications.
The inclusion of differences is Nestlé in France's strength.
We are signatory of the Diversity Charter and the Charter of l’Autre Cercle.
To learn more about our diversity, equity and inclusion policy, please consult our Mixity score: MIXITY