Company Financials Industry Experts (CFIE) are responsible for ensuring the consistency, quality and timely delivery of special industry data and key performance indicators across sectors. We are looking for a highly motivated and driven individual to develop and expand the scope of Data Financial Research Data coverage to credit. As part of the team, you will work closely with experienced credit research analysts in Bloomberg Intelligence (BI), support them in credit analysis across securities, companies, industries and the broader market. You will be responsible for ensuring that Bloomberg offers the best in class company debt and credit specific data in the market. Demonstrating your knowledge and passion for the debt capital markets is essential and you will have an opportunity to grow expertise on how technology, regulation, litigation and economics shape the environment each company operates in - and about the larger industry impact.You can expect to:
Youll need to have:
- Attain in-depth knowledge of credit and debt capital markets
- Manage external and internal Bloomberg data sets, such as financial data, detailed corporate bond and loan securities, and capital structure, as well as company filings, excel models and issuer news releases and presentations
- Work closely with Data Company Financials and Fixed Income teams to validate and identify key areas for improvement in the gathering, capturing and maintaining quality of relevant data sets
- Use advanced data analysis techniques to acquire, maintain and improve comprehensiveness of data content on Bloomberg Intelligence (BI) Credit dashboards in a timely and accurate manner
- Actively contribute to the BI Credit team's research content, including charting and visual support for research
- Provide support to internal and external clients and partners on BI functionality and data content within dashboard construction and maintenance
- Identify innovative work-flow efficiencies and propose improvements to enhance financial and industry data quality and timeliness
Wed love to see:
- Demonstrated interest or experience in credit market and fixed income research
- Sophisticated knowledge of accounting principles, interpreting financial documents, and exposure to quantitative financial analysis
- Experience or knowledge of bond maths and fixed income pricing methodologies desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and ability to meet deadlines, logically tackle problems and set priorities
- Sophisticated Excel and BQL and demonstrated interest or experience using one or more programming languages, preferably Python
Does this sound like you?
- Experience conducting research and relaying findings in succinct, concise manner with ability to identify key industry performance indicators, players and trendsetters
- Experience or knowledge in Bloomberg Intelligence or any of the data products, for example Company Financials, Fixed Income or Credit
- Experience transforming workflows into more timely and efficient processes
- CFA or working towards it
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684