What You'll Do:
Who You Are:
- Client insights: you will analyze complex data from multiple sources to understand the performance of our advertisers campaigns and generate innovative and impactful insights
- Business strategy: you will partner with the commercial team to help drive client strategy and direction
- Reporting tools and metrics: you will develop and scale reports and metrics that will present actionable insights to teams across the business and strategic leadership teams
- Testing: you will design, monitor and analyze A/B tests to understand better how our products work for our clients
- Collaborative projects: you will work on ad hoc projects with different teams to automate analyses globally, improve our internal processes and our way of working and scale knowledge across the company
- Fluent in English [to also speak fluently one or more languages among Italian, French, German & Spanish is a plus]
- You are a logical thinker and are interested in analytics
- You have previous experience in problem-solving
- You are proficient in SQL
- You are business-minded and want to drive business strategy using data
- You are a strong team, natural player and feel comfortable in a highly collaborative environment
- You are eager to learn and go the extra mile
- Some experience in Python, Tableau would be a huge plus. If not, the strong willingness to learn it!
We acknowledge that many candidates may not meet every single role requirement listed above. If your experience looks a little different from our requirements but you believe that you can still bring value to the role, we’d love to see your application!Who We Are:
Criteo is the global commerce media company that enables marketers and media owners to deliver richer consumer experiences and drive better commerce outcomes through its industry leading Commerce Media Platform.
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 3,600 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We seek to ensure that all of our workers are treated equally, and we do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, political opinion, pregnancy, migrant status, ethnicity, marital or family status, or other protected characteristics at all stages of the employment lifecycle including how we attract and recruit, through promotions, pay decisions, benefits, career progression and development. We aim to ensure employment decisions and actions are based solely on business-related considerations and not on protected characteristics. As outlined in our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, we strictly forbid any kind of discrimination, harassment, mistreatment or bullying towards colleagues, clients, suppliers, stakeholders, shareholders, or any visitors of Criteo. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising encouraging discovery, innovation and choice in an open internet.Why Join Us:
At Criteo, we take pride in being a caring culture and are committed to providing our employees with valuable benefits that support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing, their interests and the important life events. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We want to set you up for success in your job, and an important part of that includes comprehensive perks & benefits. Benefits may vary depending on the country where you work and the nature of your employment with Criteo. When determining compensation, we carefully consider a wide range of job-related factors, including experience, knowledge, skills, education, and location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary.