We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).Your Work-life Opportunity
In the context of the continuously growing sector of food delivery, the Food Innovation team inside Glovo has the mission to innovate around new food concepts (Glovo Concepts) to maximize value for our partners and customers, by creating the next generation of food delivery brands. These brands are designed by Glovo using customer feedback and operated by our partners (restaurants working with Glovo) through a franchising model
We are looking for a Data Analyst to work in the Glovo Concepts team to help us identify and develop innovative and high-impact initiatives to improve our operations, maximize our growth, profitability, and user experience in food delivery.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, results-oriented, analytical, and passionate about innovation and entrepreneurship.The role would mean not only to provide data and insights to guide the team make the right decisions but also to jump into business to be able to suggest improvement opportunities.
Do you want to evolve into one of the fastest-growing Startups in Barcelona, building a product that will change people's day-to-day and disrupt the on-demand market?Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Translate business questions and hypotheses into analysis and actionable insights
- Drive clarity and solve ambiguity using data-driven approaches
- Take ownership and follow up on action plans regarding specific KPIs
- Own the development of key analytical tools to help Operations, Brands and Culinary teams inside the department
- Identify trends and causes that represent risks and opportunities.
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of the Glovo Concepts team through out-of-the-box thinking, such as identifying and developing innovative and high-impact initiatives to maximize our growth or pain points in our operational model.
- Automate and improve manual processes to relieve pain points from the team
- Implement and standardize tools, analytical processes, and playbooks
- Assist colleagues in gaining access to the right data
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- Experience providing business teams with data for decision making
- Excellent SQL skills
- Solid statistical programming (Python) skills
- Experience using BI tools (Looker, Tableau, Qlik, etc) is valuable
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for innovation and facility to work in fast-changing environments
- Good communication skills: able to manage various stakeholders and know how to structure information
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://about.glovoapp.com/