- Location: BEERSE
- Type: Contracting
- Job #14148
Will you be our new ambassador?
Jefferson Wells Life Sciences specializes in supporting pharma & biotech companies in their daily challenges. Hence our interest in experts like you to pass our team.
Let's look together at your first challenge with us!
LIMS Master Data Analyst
Our partners innovate to bring treatments to their patients that significantly improve their lives. Together with the government and other health partners they are working towards qualitative, affordable and accessible healthcare.
As a LIMS Master Data Analyst you work within the Elims cOe and you independently create, update and maintain high quality master data within Elims. In addition to this, you integrate instruments and applications within eLIMS and you perform user acceptance testing and translates specifications within the eLIMS system by utilizing current business processes.
You take ownership by completing any incoming requests in a timely manner. You will escalate any issues and understand the impact towards other customers when changing/updating existing master data. In order to maintain high quality data, you collaborate with customers to fully understand the master data requirements and will review all configurations for accuracy and completeness.
As an analyst you are able to mentor, lead and train team members. You collaborate with more than one customer from the different platforms (LM, SM, PDMS,…) to fully understand the master data requirements and you will review all configurations for accuracy and completeness. You will be able to lead small projects within the CoE (harmonization/standardization) of processes.
Major duties and responsibilities
- 75 -85 % – Creates, updates, reviews & approves master data (release and stability) including worksheet templates, worklist templates and sample plans
- 10 – 20% – Maintains system related documentation (procedures, events,…) with the appropriate applications (Docspace, Trackwise, Clearquest, HP-ALM or any other designed system); Participates in system related project activities as requested by the CoE lead including review and testing of system updates; Coordinates eLIMS activities with the local labs; Updates eLIMS instrument master data, eLIMS Empower master data, eLIMS LES master data and uploads Smart QC master data; Creates test scripts for user acceptance testing and executes user acceptance testing using customized test scripts from the local labs; Participates in capability development activities according to training requirements; Provides feedback to CoE team lead regarding eLIMS activities performance
- 5 % – Provide feedback to CoE team lead regarding eLIMS activities performance
Who are you?
- A minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent education is required. The Analyst must have 3 – 5 years’ experience. Knowledge & experience with LIMS is required.
- Ability to manage multiple issues, organize activities, prioritize and escalate to management when appropriate.
- Broad knowledge and experience with cGMPs, regulations, risk management. Previous Quality Systems experience is required. Knowledge of/familiarity with other appropriate lab systems (Empower/SDMS/LES) is preferred.
- Decent written and verbal communication skills (Basic in English – B2).
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical or other highly regulated industry. Experience with quality assurance, quality control, analytical testing or IT is preferred.
- Flexibility to adapt to urgent needs.
- Ability to interact with local lab leaders where necessary regarding master data related issues. You must have the ability to maintain a strong relationship with local Labs and maintain a clear line of communication with the eLIMS CoE lead. You must have a strong customer focus and be dedicated to meeting customer expectations as determined by the CoE lead.
What can Jefferson Wells do for you?
As an ambassador you have the opportunity to grow within international companies where you can build a strong network. Through a personal follow-up, you receive quality support in every step that you accommodate. Finally, you enjoy the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally through internal training and education.
Are you interested? Apply now by clicking on the orange button!