- We are currently hiring for a consultant to assist as a SQL Data Analyst for a financial institution. If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- May also be tasked with maintaining the integrity of databases by ensuring that all data is accurate and consistent across multiple platforms.
- Recommending improvements to the database structure or Indexing methods to improve performance
- Creating reports based on data analysis findings and recommendations
- Supporting information technology needs by creating and modifying databases as needed
- Designing solutions for business problems by creating comprehensive plans for implementing solutions
- Interpreting data to identify trends and draw conclusions about business performance
- Establishing guidelines for database design, including database security measures
- Analyzing large amounts of data to identify patterns or trends
- Providing data input, processing, retrieval, and output services using computer applications such as spreadsheets or database management systems (DBMS)
- Creating database schemas that are compatible with existing systems
- Skills:* Data analysis, sql, sql queries, sql database, sql server, banking, data validation
- Top Skills Details:* Data analysis,sql,sql queries,sql database,sql server,banking,data validation
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- Looking for 1-5 years experience, the more the better, within SQL
- Previous banking experience
- Previous merger and acquisition experience would be a huge bonus
- Needs to be confident/Self starter attitude, well spoken and professional
- Experience Level:* Intermediate Level
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email@example.com](mailto:%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.