Job Number: R0172244
Data AnalystKey Role:
Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers. Apply knowledge to understand how our users interact with core business products. Analyze data and translate into recommendations. Work with various teams across the organization.Basic Qualifications:
- Experience with analyzing and extracting key data and information to meet an organization's information system needs and requirements
- Experience in data validation and cleaning to ensure the quality and integrity of data
- Experience with identifying and collecting data using tools or techniques
- Experience with developing data visualizations and dashboards to communicate key insights
- Experience with data analysis and reporting, including dashboard development, data cleansing, metrics analysis, and research
- Ability to synthesize and communicate organizational performance based on information from disparate sources
- Ability to translate complex and technical findings into an easily understood narrative, including in graphical, verbal, or written forms
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Structured Query Language and Databases
- Experience with Tableau, Tableau Prep, and Tableau Server
- Ability to execute projects and tasks with minimal guidance and supervision
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent data gathering, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.Compensation
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen’s benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.
Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $58,400.00 to $133,000.00 (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen’s total compensation package for employees.Work Model
Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
- If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you’ll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
- If this position is listed as onsite, you’ll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.