Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
The Omnichannel Business unit is a global business unit reporting into our COO. Our core value propositions are distributed across 3 business lines:
- Store tactics
- Customer retention tactics
- Trade Marketing tactics
Development of those 3 business lines includes a variety of topics such as development of scalable ingestion processes of third-party data, Drive to Store campaign, Location solutions…
As an Analytics contributor, you will be driving all analytical aspects of the project as well as leading the product influence work to enhance our solutions.
You will report directly into the business unit general manager. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with Product and R&D teams to define the product roadmap
- Define and execute Proofs-of-concept to validate certain roadmap aspects
- Identify and prioritize opportunities related to Omnichannel or Trade Marketing solutions by quantifying them
- Track and measure roll-out of Omnichannel Solutions
- Build relevant material (replicable analysis / actionable reports / standard pitch deck) for all markets worldwide to enable account strategists and analysts to grow their autonomy and efficiency
- Contribute to building product pitch by showing evidence of our product value proposition relevance
- Establish proper communication pipeline with local markets
- Train local analysts worldwide on all things analytics related to Store Solutions
- Build material to enable to scale client analysis and monitor store related performance
Infrastructure and Scalability elements
- Build a robust data stack able to best support all Store solutions analytical needs
Who You are:
- Analytics or Product background with a computer science or statistics related degree.
- Ability to write database querying language for following software: Vertica / MySQL / HDFS
- Strong knowledge of Criteo technology stack the advertising market and ability to imagine and design solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels of interlocutors
- Have thought leadership and ability to make strategic decisions
- Autonomous personality and interested in taking initiatives and lead on projects
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, prioritize and execute several tasks
- Focus on details, passion for new media and willingness to learn
- Experience in online advertising and developer background are a plus
- You are fluent in English
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the Apply button you expressly give your consent.