SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 93,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world.
We provide the world’s most comprehensive range of integrated inspection, testing, certification and advisory services, powered by the latest technology and digital tools. Our solutions enable our clients to identify and validate new innovations, products, services and business models to build consumer trust and operate more efficiently and securely.
Working as part of an Artificial Intelligence squad, you will partner with a Scrum Master and Engineers to develop and release new AI solutions and use cases for our five business units at speed and scale. You will design the analytics framework that will go into the solution.
More specifically, you will:
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, development, implementation, test and deployment;
- Architect, model, and assist in the development of services to support internal and external business needs;
- Use a combined knowledge of computer science and applications, modelling, statistics, analytics and maths to solve problems;
- Work across the full data stack, building highly scalable models that enable unique and useful insight into the data;
- Perform data discovery, preparation, model planning, model building, operation, presentation and visualisation;
- Planning for a model by using different statistical formulas and visualization tools;
- Distribute datasets for training and testing; Techniques like association, classification, and clustering can be applied to the training data sets;
- Actively contribute to the squad rituals such as planning meetings, standups, and retrospects.