Del Norte Credit Union is seeking a dynamic Data Analyst to improve the lives of others through demonstrating performance excellence.
The primary responsibility of the Data Analyst will be to analyze, report and leverage data. To communicate findings to help the business make smarter, data driven decisions. The position will work to support cross functional business needs utilizing business systems to more effectively monitor and analyze Credit Union data to deliver on trends, information and solutions to key stakeholders. This position will support transforming our business into a data driven organization intent on building member value and creating a more competitive market
Job duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Lead or direct the development of innovative approaches to address complex or unique business problems and solutions.
- Work to develop/maintain data governance and solutions, including consulting or outsourced resources as needed on Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence / Analytics architecture best practices.
- Create statistical models that depict company-wide trends.
- Document structures and types of business data, while conducting regular maintenance.
- Determine the meaning of data and explain how various teams and leaders can leverage it to improve and streamline their processes.
- Detailed knowledge of financial institutions.
- Exceptional experience using Power BI as a visualization tool.
- Advanced experience transforming data using Power Query.
- Advanced experience writing DAX expressions to analyze data.
- Proficient at writing SQL statements to extract data from a relational database (IBM DB2).
- Exceptional experience using Excel as a data analytics tool.
- Knowledge of statistics techniques (regressions, tree-based, etc.).
- Experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Python, R, etc.).
If you are qualified and would like to join our team in improving lives, please complete an online application along with submitting an updated resume. No phone calls please.