We are a hybrid, remote-office company dedicated to growing our talent anywhere!
We have onsite locations in: Sioux Falls, SD, Scottsdale, AZ, Troy, MI, Franklin, TN, Dallas, TX
At Pathward, we take tremendous pride in our purpose to create financial inclusion for all™. We are a financial empowerment company that works with innovators to increase financial availability, choice, and opportunity for all. We strive to remove barriers that traditional institutions put in the way of financial access, and promote economic mobility by providing responsible, secure, high quality financial products.
We are a team of problem solvers and innovators who celebrate our differences and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger and well-positioned for success. We celebrate, and embrace, our team members through our *HUMBLE*HUNGRY*SMART
approach, and we believe that we are strongest when we embrace the voices of our employees, customers, partners, and the communities we serve.
About the Role:
Develop and program methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze diverse data sets to generate insights and solutions. Identify and interpret insights from data sources and communicate findings to management.
What You Will Do:
- Consolidate disparate and large datasets for use in reporting, analytical, and modeling work, including proper quality assurance and data management practices in accordance with data governance policy.
- Mine, model, and analyze large datasets utilizing descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics.
- Develop insights from historical performance data, identify opportunities, and develop solutions using various analytical techniques.
- Develop and support statistical models for use in predicting future outcomes, strategy deployment, and/or identifying and quantifying various risks.
- Design and deploy model monitoring frameworks to assess the performance of deployed models.
- Advise senior management of emerging trends and risks.
- Collaborate with vendors and technology teams to ensure new strategies and models are implemented accurately and as designed.
- Conduct other ad hoc analyses as required to support team goals.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and work experience.
- Typically, 5+ years with bachelor's or equivalent.
- The ability to handle large volume of data and derive actionable insights.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with solid business acumen
- Strong written and communication skills with ability to explain complex insights to a range of audiences
- Experience in the consumer credit industry is a plus
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
The responsibilities listed above are not all inclusive and may be changed at any time.
Don’t have everything listed under qualifications? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single condition. At Pathward, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive culture of belonging, so if you’re excited about this role but your experiences don’t match exactly to everything in the posting we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other Pathward roles.
Who we are:
Our commitment to inclusion is woven into our DNA. We believe that we are strongest when we embrace the voices of our employees, customers, partners, and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran, or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Please click here to view Pathward's Applicant Privacy Notice.