Anderson Business Advisors is a planning and consulting firm with a focus on providing high-quality services to real estate investors, stock traders, and business owners. Services provided focus on Asset Protection, Estate Planning, and Tax Planning. We are looking for a talented Lead Data Analyst to join our growing company.
Our Company Values are: Integrity | Resilient | Driven | Innovative | Conscientious
Starting salary is $65k - $90k (based on experience) This position is remote. You can work from anywhere in the United States with the exception of New York, provided you have a quiet, interruption-free environment.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for driving operational excellence at a systems-level by providing key department metrics, analyzing marketing, sales, event, and fulfillment data, and using data to eliminate waste in our processes. This role is responsible for improving decision-making at a company level by analyzing and presenting data from multiple sources to help make our client experience exceptional over the long term.
- 3+ years related experience
- Experience with Salesforce, specifically with Salesforce Reporting, declarative automation tools, and Managing Data Quality
- Experience collating data from multiple sources including Salesforce, Hubspot, and Zoom
- SQL Skills such as MySQL, NoSQL, or SOQL
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills. Familiarity with: Worksheets, Advanced Charting, Functions, Advanced Formulas, ToolBars, V-Lookup, Index + Match, Conditional Formatting, Pivot Tables & Pivot Reporting, VBA & Macros, Data Tables, Simulations & solver
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Grow, PowerBI
- Experience calculating, and extrapolating trends for, business metrics such as:
- Marketing: Cost per lead, Cost per Sale, Customer Acquisition Cost, Return on Ad Spend, Net Promoter Score, Lifetime Value
- Sales: Average lead response time, Percentage of leads followed up with, Win rate (by team and by individual), Total open opportunities by month/quarter (by team and by individual), Total closed opportunities by month/quarter (by team and by individual), Weighted value of pipeline by month/quarter (by team and by individual)
- Activity: Number of calls made, Number of emails sent, Number of tasks completed
- Profitability: Average Transaction Value, Daily Transaction Volume, Customer Lifetime Value
- Data Visualization, Presentation, and Maintenance Skills
- The ability to analyze, model, and interpret data
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate cross-functionally with key executives and stakeholders
- Experience with Data Warehousing
- Experience with Data Cleaning
Technical - Nice to Have
- Machine Learning Experience
- Knowledge of Tensorflow
- Automation Tools
- Managing Data Quality
- Critical Thinking
- Effective Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
Full Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation
- Insurance plans including health, dental, vision; short and long-term disability, 401(k) plan and more
- Generous allocation of paid time off and holidays
- Unlimited career growth potential
TO APPLY VISIT: https://andersonadvisors.applicantpro.com/jobs/
A full background check, drug screen, internet and social media search is required for employment.
Anderson is an EEO employer as defined by the EEOC.