We’ve been trusted to serve Aussie communities since 1914 and grown to become a top 30-listed on the ASX with 120,000 team members and a portfolio of iconic brands. At Coles Group, you’ll not only get to make a difference to millions of Aussie lives—you’ll also get to see your impact.About The Team
Coles Liquor is a trusted retailer with three iconic trading banners, Liquorland, First Choice Liquor Market and Vintage Cellars. Our purpose is to help adult Australians lead happier and healthier lives by drinking in a responsible and sustainable way. As a drink’s specialist, Coles Liquor hosts an extensive range of wines, spirits and beers and we are passionate about providing customers with local and relevant products.
Our knowledgeable Team Members serve customers through our network of more than 930 stores and ultra-convenient online sites, delivering on our commitment to provide accessible drink solutions for every occasion.About The Role
We currently have an opportunity for a person interested in the management data in our Merchandising systems. This is a critical role, providing support to many areas of the business with timely maintenance of master data and assisting with queries.
Unlike any other Master Data role, this role will allow you to work within an amazing and supportive team, with an opportunity to be a part of major projects and process improvements within the liquor business.
Reporting into the Merchandise Data Manager your time will be spent developing process documentation, supporting Master data reporting and supporting the master data for our amazing liquor brands.
This is an exciting role which will give you the opportunity to progress your career in the Liquor Data team with one of Australia’s largest retailers. This role will provide you plenty of opportunity to contribute your ideas and experience working alongside internal departments and most of all provide you with a great place to work.
About You And Your Skills
- Be responsible for end-to-end master data management and ensure all new products and master data elements are loaded into the relevant enterprise system accurately and support our data integrity
- Manage and develop process documentation within the liquor Data team
- Assist in building Master Data Audit and Data quality reporting
- Support master data related projects and business as usual activities
- Build your Stakeholder management skills
- Collaborate with our Category teams and other areas of the liquor business
- Energise the business in the importance of Data quality
We are looking for a passionate team member with experience in data, either a data analyst from a customer service or supply chain background within the manufacturing, FMCG or Retail Industry.
You’ll also need
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now
- A strong service orientated background
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Passion for data quality and data standards
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, coupled with proven process improvement skills and a passion for data
- The ability to build strong and effective relationships with internal stakeholders
With us it’s not about the discounts (although you do get those), it’s about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development is invested in and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work including work from home, additional leave and parental leave entitlements.
We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.Safer together
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our customers. As part of that commitment, you will need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before joining the team at Coles, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application (and possibly provide further evidence of your vaccination status). Thanks for applying, and for your understanding.
Job ID 79715
Employment Type Full time