Lockton is a global professional services firm with more than 8,000 Associates who advise clients on protecting their people, property and reputations. Lockton has grown to become the world's largest privately held, independent insurance broker by helping clients achieve their business objectives. Check out the latest insights from Lockton's experts.
A Few Reasons Associates Love Working At Lockton Include
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, including paid training and professional development.
- 12-week paid parental leave.
- An emphasis on community involvement and giving back.
- Frequent athletic and wellness events.
- Incredibly generous rewards; US Associates receive a Rolex for their 10-year anniversary!
- We are uncommonly and perpetually independent.
Due to our success and increased business opportunities, we are looking for a Data Analyst to provide technical and analytical support within the Stop Loss Practice. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of professionalism, possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities and desire to engage in new opportunities to learn.
- Serve as a go-to Power BI expert for the Stop Loss consulting team.
- Build Power BI reports and dashboards based on business requirements, utilizing complex DAX formulas.
- Develop UAT guidelines & scripts.
- Create and run testing processes & sign-off for go-live deployment.
- Run ad hoc report queries including detailed analysis and insight.
- Support ongoing Lockton carrier data collection and reporting initiatives.
- Troubleshoot stop loss data issues and work with the carriers to resolve.
- Understand data sources, processes, formulas, and output and be able to manipulate large volumes of data.
- Implement data collection and reporting enhancements with the TPAs and carriers.
- Perform quality control and data validation checks on the various client data sets.
- Integrate data from multiple data sets into relevant client reports.
- Assist with designing enhanced reporting to meet the evolving client needs.
- Continuous quality improvement on processes, policies, and reporting to improve efficiency and innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, related field or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience with Power BI required.
- Data analysis experience in a healthcare brokerage environment or insurance carrier.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet expertise.
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced and team-based environment.
- Experience manipulating and analyzing large data sets.
- Handles confidential information in the best interest of both client and company.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
Lockton Companies LLC is proud to provide everyone an equal opportunity to grow and advance. We strive to cultivate an environment that learns from, celebrates, and thrives because of our breadth of differences. We are committed to fostering a culture where every member of the Lockton family feels valued and accepted as they are and safe to bring their authentic selves to work every single day. At the end of the day, our mission is to ensure that our family can be anyone’s family.