- To play the Role of Data Lead
- Engage client stakeholders to gather requirement, business rules and discover the data required is available in the Data Platform.
- Analyze requirement, data analysis based on data discovery (especially on IFRS reporting) and feasibility analysis to ensure the requirement can be delivered smoothly.
- Document and maintain business requirements and align them with functional and technical requirement
- Develop and Maintain Data Dictionary and Business Glossary for Billing Data.
- Design Data Ingestion using different ETL techniques, Data Integration, Data Transformation by applying business rules.
- Identifying the reporting requirement and provide recommendations to client & enhance the requirement for better reporting experience.
- Data Modelling, Datamart Design and Develop Reports in OBIEE, POWERBI
- Engage client stakeholders to gather requirement
- Analyze requirement, data analysis, Documentation
- Data design for IFRS reporting Standard, Lead development team
- Follow agile delivery model, review of the User Stories, test case scenarios and conduct User Acceptance Testing and Client demos.
- Carry out production Go Live , BAU handover, Conduct End user training and prepare documentation for a smooth project handover to the end users.
- Creating Datasets using various data sources including Flat file, Salesforce, Oracle and other databases
- Strong SQL Background, with capability to understand and write SQL with a performance mindset
- Strong Unix Background, able to work and navigate on Unix environments.
- Proficient with version control tools Stash/Bitbucket and Source Tree
- Strong understanding of data structures and how to design and optimise data delivery for different BI Reporting tools
- Skilled with Technical understanding on IFRS 9, IFRS 15 and related development
- Strong programming skills and ability to learn new programming techniques and languages
- Skill on Power Bi Reporting tool and development around it. Ability to rapidly acquire an understanding of complex business problems/requirements to develop solutions and designs, regardless of existing areas of expertise or specialization.
- Ability to define complex and innovative technical solutions to business problems with due consideration to the business problem, group synergies and commercial reality
- Ability to take a “big picture” view to innovatively solve complex technical problems
Salary Range: >$110,000
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jul 21 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.